just a little bit
Saturday, 22 September 2012 at 04:58
0 Comment's'


a lot of dream i've been dreaming . but when i'll wake up . i knew and i started to accept ,
it just a dream . not a reality . but the reality is the word of "P.A.I.N" .

i've been cry all day long . because of him , him ,him and him .
but the questions is , WHY ?
why i must cry because of him ? why i must think about him ?
why i cannot forget him ? why must me ?
why we met ? why i must getting hurt by him ?
why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? and why ?!

i wondering if I have no feelings, will I be in love ? but why me ?
is there anything wrong if i love ? but why me ?
i just wanna change . change to be better and change to be more muslimah .
everythings is looks good outside , but in my deeply heart , it getting worse .
more worse than i thought .

i need to forget him . i need to be more focus on my PMR .
when i'm done with all this stuff , i just want to be more happy and no more "P.A.I.N" !
I'd moved to Putrajaya and stay away from all this sucking and stupid tears .
insyaAllah , i will be more happy there . AMPANG is all my old memories and i will forget it slowly
insyaAllah i will . pray for me and will pray for you back . amin :'D



i just wanna be happy . all i do , "happy" , "laugh" , "smile" all is FAKE . i want it to be REAL . InsyaAllah i'll do . and i want a man who can teach me and can guide me about ISLAM . insyaAllah i will get it when i was grow up 

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

Status Today^^
19TEEN and LIMITED EDITION♥♥♥

Allah is the reason why even in pain I smile. In confusion I understand. In betrayal I trust. And in fear I continue to fight. I won't just give up easily and won't give in. Welcome to my blog . Yanandut, 19TEEN 2016.

Navigations

Dairy Ms.Bossie Tutorial

Im a NIKON




ME AND FOREVER ME





Credit


Template : BLOGGIE TWITTER FACEBOOKERS

Others : xoxo