HATE !
Tuesday, 20 March 2012 at 08:23
0 Comment's'


i hate this feeling so fucking much !
why me ? why me ? why me ?
har har har har har !!
hate so much !
*i love you more than everyhing .

kenapa sangat susah untuk melafaskan ?
we just friends . not more than friends .
couple ?
LONG TIME AGO !

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH and WATCH THIS :
i just wanna said that ......
I LOVE YOU ! 
I LOVE YOU !

#i love myself , i love my family , i love my friends , i love cousins and ILOVEYOU !
i can`t spoke with my mouth , i just can type and you just read my blog .
AND I KNOW YOU READING THIS !!
be carefull , i know who read my blog . DON`T EVER STALK ME !
i know you :))

not easy to speak . not easy to type . just easy to feel :')

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

Status Today^^
19TEEN and LIMITED EDITION♥♥♥

Allah is the reason why even in pain I smile. In confusion I understand. In betrayal I trust. And in fear I continue to fight. I won't just give up easily and won't give in. Welcome to my blog . Yanandut, 19TEEN 2016.

Navigations

Dairy Ms.Bossie Tutorial

Im a NIKON




ME AND FOREVER ME





Credit


Template : BLOGGIE TWITTER FACEBOOKERS

Others : xoxo